According to a report from Daily Trust, 5 senators are gearing up to replace Bukola Saraki as Senate president of Nigeria should the later fail to survive his trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.
1. Mohammed Shaaba Lafiagi (APC, Kwara North)
2. Abdullahi Adamu (APC, Nasarawa West)
3. Ike Ekweremadu (PDP, Enugu West)
4. Ali Ndume (APC, Borno South)
5. Ahmed Lawan (APC, Yobe North)
DISCLAIMER:Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ABN TV