Six siblings who reportedly died after eating a food that was poisoned in Ekwulumili, Nnewi South LGA of Anambra State sometime in July, are set for burial.
They will be buried on Saturday, November 5th, 2016.
Earlier reports said the children died shortly after eating a bowl of eba which had been poisoned. They died at their home.
May their souls continue to rest in peace.
DISCLAIMER:Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ABN TV