Connect with us
Now Available On:

Breaking News

SO PAINFUL! 2 Brothers Inhale Toxic Chemical, Die Same Day In Abia (PHOTOS)



A Facebook user Helen Daberechi Abel has taken to the social media to share the tragic loss of 2 young men she described as her brothers the same day.

The young men from Ihechiowa in Arochukwu local government area of Abia state whose names were given as Monday, 25 years and Richard 18 inhaled the toxic chemical in a factory in Aba where they produced gum.



They were rushed to Living Word hospital in Aba where according to Helen they were denied treatment. “The pain is unbearable.I lost two of my brothers today (Saturday). They inhaled chemical inside, we rush them to living word hospital they refuse to attain to them” she said.

READ ALSO:   Lady survives ghastly accident that killed all passengers on board in Port Harcourt

Further Investigations by Abia Breaking News into her wall activities revealed the following posts.

“Tears Tears Tears. God where are you”

“Your killers will not go in vain”

“They try to kill my mum but did not succeed. They try killing my elder brother but God intervene, they try killing me and my elder sister but God deliver us, they try killing Gideon but God save him. Today they have succeeded” and other emotionally laden updates.

READ ALSO:   Harassment: Steer clear from Aba, Umuahia, Ikpeazu warns revenue agents

In a chat with our correspondent, Helen alleged that her brothers may have been killed in mysterious circumstances. Arrangements on their burial is currently ongoing.

DISCLAIMER:Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ABN TV

For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to [email protected]

For Advert and other info, you can call 07013559600 or send a WhatsApp Message to 07013559600

Please drop your comments below