Okezie Victor Ikpeazu (Ph.d), the Governor of Abia state has approved the nomination of 17 LG Chairmen and their Deputies.
This is contained in a release signed by Sir Emma Nwabuko, Principal Secretary to the Governor.
The transition period will last till May 29th, 2019.
The following persons are the nominees for transition chairmen and deputy transition chairmen for the seventeen (17) local government of Abia state.
1. Aba North: Barr. Charles Esonu – Chairman
Eze Egege. – Deputy
2. Aba South: Dr. C.N.C. Okoli. – Chairman
Chima Mbama. – Deputy
3. Arochukwu: Kingsley Ngunu – Chairman
Chief Emmanuel Awah – Deputy
4. Bende: Hon. P.C. Onyegbu – Chairman
Ifeanyi Jackson Ogala – Deputy
5. Ikwuano: Okeosisi Ojinta – Chairman
A. C. Usuwa – Deputy
6. Isiala Ngwa North:Chimezie Okoronkwo Chairman
Chibunna Nwonosike. – Deputy
7. Isiala Ngwa South: Ikechukwu Anyataonwu. – Chairman
Dennis Roland Chinedu. – Deputy
8. Isiukwuato: Barr. Mark Okorie -Chairman
Kelechi Onyebueke. – Deputy
9. Obingwa:Chief Chidiebere Iheyirinna-Chairman
Ogechukwu Prince Chinedu. – Deputy
10. Ohafia:Hon. Mba Ukaha. – Chairman
Kalu Ogbu Arunsi. – Deputy
11. Osisioma: Chief Joe Ohaja. -Chairman
Joseph Agu Iguodo. – Deputy
12. Ugwunagbo:Chijioke Uruakpa. – Chairman
Ogechukwu Marcaulay. – Deputy
13. Ukwa East: Chief O. C. Nwanmuo – Chairman
Chizoba Onwukwe. – Deputy
14. Ukwa West: Ephraim Nnaji – Chairman
Chinenye Ihenko. – Deputy
15. Umuahia North: Barr. Kelechi Ezechukwu – Chairman
Eze Okwulehie. – Deputy
16. Umuahia South: Barr. Chris Ezem. -Chairman
Ikechi Nnanta. – Deputy
17. Umunneochi:Barr. Chima Mgbeke. – Chairman
Ifeanyi Nwankwo. – Deputy
The names have been forwarded to Abia state house of assembly (ABHA) for ratification and confirmation.
Sir Emma Nwabuko
Principal Secretary to the Governor.
DISCLAIMER:Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of Abia Breaking News