Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has approved the inauguration of an exploratory committee on the setting up of a University of Science and Technology in Aba.
In a release signed by the Commissioner for Information in the state, Chief John Okiyi Kalu, members of the committee which will be inaugurated by the Governor at the Exco Chambers of Government House, Umuahia, on Monday, January 6, 2020.
The members are:
1. Prof Anya O Anya (Chairman)
2. Engr Isaac Nnadi (Member)
3. Chief (Mrs) Uwaoma Olewengwa
4. Prof Benjamin C. Ozumba (Member)
5. Prof Ikechi Mgbeoji (Secretary)
The Committee has 8 weeks to submit its report.
DISCLAIMER:Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ABN TV